DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2018
1st Franchise Office will be awarded after all submissions are in
Photos can be submitted to Info@BioOneBacksTheBlue.com
conditions and restrictions
- The nominee must be a current or former law enforcement officer injured in the line of duty and be in good standing with law enforcement agencies served in the United States.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Bio-One Inc. and any of its parent companies, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, and advertising, promotional, marketing agencies, website providers, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win. Being awarded a franchise is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Bio-One Inc. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner.
- Franchise award is not transferrable. Upon acceptance of the award the candidate must be properly disclosed with Bio-One Inc.'s Franchise Disclosure Document. Bio-One Inc. offers continual support but does not guarantee successful results.
- This award covers the Franchise Fee and Quick Start Package (QSP), there will be additional expenses in business start up. Any and all applicable local, state, and federal taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the awarded franchise are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Bio-One Inc. is not responsible for any errors or misprint in the announcement or administration of this award.
- Franchise award winner will be notified by U.S. mail, email, or telephone within 14 days following the submission deadline.
- Franchise award winner agrees that Bio-One Inc. may, without any limitations or notice or compensation, use their name and photos in any and all media for the purpose of advertising and promoting Bio-One Inc. In addition, the winner agrees to allow Bio-One Inc. to record and interview them for promotion of this award and campaign.
- When submitting a nomination, it is acknowledged that Bio-One Inc. may also send you information which may be of interest to you.
- Subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. This award is only valid in the United States.
- Nomination submissions for the first franchise to be awarded begins 12:00am CST on March 5, 2018 and ends at 11:59pm CST on May 1, 2018.